There are multiple ways that Northport can assist you and make the contracting process as simple as possible.
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
Northport Affiliates, LLC is a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and we believe this program is one of the best mechanisms available to help us simplify the contracting process. There are clear benefits of the SDVOSB program:
- Sole source or set-aside contracts are allowed under the SDVOSB procurement program. In accordance with 13 C.F.R. 125.19 and 125.20, contracting officers may award a sole source or set-aside contract to SDVOSBs, if certain conditions are met.
- Awards can be made to SDVOSBs below the simplified acquisition thresholds. Although not mandatory, contracting officers may set aside requirements at or below the simplified acquisition thresholds for consideration among SDVOSBs, using simplified acquisition procedures.
- Joint Ventures are allowed under the SDVOSB program. In accordance with 13 C.F.R. 125.15(b), SDVOSBs may enter into a joint venture agreement with one or more other Small Business Concerns for the purpose of performing an SDVO contract. A joint venture of at least one SDVOSB and one or more other business concerns may submit an offer as a small business for a competitive SDVOSB procurement so long as each concern is small under the size standard corresponding to the NAICS code assigned to the contract.
General Services Administration Schedule – GS-00F-126GA (2/23/2017 to 2/23/2022)
General Services Administration (GSA) Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
The GSA’s MOBIS program has been consolidated into the GSA Professional Services Schedule (“PSS”) designed to connect federal agencies with a wide array of management and consulting services to improve an agency’s performance and effectiveness in meeting mission goals.
Northport’s past performance on its current contract work and its demonstrated unwavering dedication to excellence and integrity established Northport’s qualifications for the GSA Professional Support Services (PSS), Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) program, one of the premier contract vehicles across the Federal government. Through an independent review of Northport’s clients, Northport has achieved an overall performance rating of 94 out of 100 from Dun & Bradstreet’s Open Ratings division.
GSA contractors are certified to hold the expertise needed to assist federal agencies fulfilling the demands of accountability and transparency by meeting growing number of mandates, ensuring compliance, and staying ahead of the regulatory curve. Among the regulatory mandates addressed under SIN 874 are: the President’s Management Agenda; Government Performance and Results Act; Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act; OMB Circular A-76; Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act; and government reinvention initiatives such as benchmarking and streamlining.
Approved as a GSA contractor, in Group 874, Class R499, Northport Affiliates’ contract number is: GS-00F-126GA
Northport provides a suite of services, solutions, training, and products driving operational excellence for our clients. With comprehensive solutions for process improvement, organizational analysis, strategic planning, cost management, life-cycle management, training program development and deployment, implementation, mentoring, process automation, effective office, and project management, Northport has the ability to drive world class quality into any operation.
SIN 874-1: INTEGRATED CONSULTING SERVICES
Northport provides expert advice and assistance in support of an agency’s mission-oriented business functions. Services covered by this SIN include:
- Management or strategy consulting, including research, evaluations, studies, analyses, scenarios/simulations, reports, business policy and regulation development assistance and strategy formulation;
- Facilitation and related decision support services;
- Survey services, using a variety of methodologies, including survey planning, design and development; survey administration; data validation and analysis; reporting, and stakeholder briefings;
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203 NOTE: Consulting services where the preponderance of work is specifically covered under other PSS SINS or GSA Schedules are not permitted under this SIN. NOTE: Legal, consulting, and audit services pertaining to financial matters are not covered under this SIN. Refer to 520 SINs. Consulting services relating to public relations are not covered under this SIN. Refer to SIN 541-2, Public Relations Services.
SIN 874-4: TRAINING SERVICES
Northport provides off-the-shelf, or customized off-the-shelf training packages under this SIN to meet specific agency needs related to business services, such as, but not limited to: customer service, team building, ISO 9000, process improvement, performance measurement; statistical process control; performance problem-solving; business process reengineering; quality management; change management; strategic planning; and benchmarking. Northport provides a schedule of available training courses offered indicating the minimum number of participants per course. Courses include all costs for the minimum number of participants. Rates MUST include all materials (i.e. notebooks, training manuals, index tabs, etc.). Include the course description. Wherever the offeror knows of Other Direct Costs that will regularly be incurred, they should offer them under SIN 874-5, Support Products and Services.
SIN 874-7: INTEGRATED BUSINESS PROGRAM SUPPORT SERVICES
Northport provides management or integration of programs and projects to include, but not limited to: program management, program oversight, project management and program integration of a limited duration. A variety of functions may be utilized to support program integration or project management tasks.
Army Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention (SHARP)
Northport is a Subcontractor to the Armed Forces Services Corporation (AFSC) providing comprehensive services to Department of the Army, Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention (SHARP) (W91WAW-10-D-0005-2E06) Program’s strategic planning activities in support of strategy, performance, training and program outreach. The Department of the Army’s SHARP program is considered to be the largest organized transformational effort of its kind affecting over 1.4 million Soldiers, civilians and dependents.
Northport is directly contributing to the Army’s ability to develop programmatic policies and initiatives, consistent with law, regulation, policy and senior level guidance for Army-wide implementation. Northport develops analytical modeling techniques to continually assess the effectiveness of sexual harassment/assault response, prevention and culture change campaign, programs, plans, and initiatives.
Department of the Interior – National Park Service
National Park Service (NPS) – Fire and Aviation Management Division – The Structural Fire Program of the National Park Service ensures that all areas within the NPS system have an appropriate level of structural fire protection that is provided in a safe and cost-effective manner by qualified personnel.
Northport provides Training and Preparedness support to the Structural Fire Program in Boise, ID to ensure NPS employees, partners, and concessionaires are properly educated and trained to carry out their structural fire duties and responsibilities. Northport’s work contributes to the effective performance of the structure fire management program and subsequently impacts regions and parks. Duties and support functions have a significant impact on structure fire management operations.